Join Annie and Allison for LightSpace’s inaugural Introduction to Qigong workshop Sunday, March 4th from 3 to 5 pm! We will spend two hours exploring the basics of Qigong practice, and we will conclude the workshop with an optional 30 minute QI-LATES mat class (qigong + pilates) for those who would like to participate.
The workshop will also include the following elements:
- Postural assessments (before and after)
- Instruction in Gift of the Tao Qigong – a powerful series of meditative movements*
- Introduction to a meditation style called “Stillness-Movement,” and discussion of how to turn it into a personal practice. We will practice it in a group setting during this workshop.
- How to strengthen your own energy body for greater health and immunity as well as stress reduction
- How to cleanse the energy bodies of your friends or family
Register early (before February 22nd) and join us for only $45; beginning February 23rd the price will be $50. Sign up online using this link: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/main_enroll.asp?fl=true&tabID=8
* Note these movements are gentle and very low impact – there is no athletic background required to participate.